Filed under Audio, Features, Video

Social Studies instructor Gregorio Garza looks back, looks ahead

Gregorio Garza, retiring social studies instructor

The Magnet Tribune: staff

Social Studies instructor Gregorio Garza looks back at his time at VMT, looks ahead to what the future may bring.

About the Videographer
1 Comment

One Response to “Social Studies instructor Gregorio Garza looks back, looks ahead”

1. George Mendez on February 21st, 2019 12:20 pm

I had the privilege of being a student of Mr. Garza twice in High School. Once during my freshman year of 1996-1997, and I believe the other during my Junior year. Today, I reflect on those memorable school days in the Vidal Magnet Trevino School. I can honestly say how fortunate we were to be part of VMT’s environment and their optimistic teachers. Today, I can humbly join along side of Mr. Garza as a Military Veteran. I can only hope to do half of the things he did as a teacher to inspire his students. Thank you VMT for making your school so unique and special, which is how I felt when I was there. Mr. Garza and Mr. Webber are both Good Men and Good teachers who we happened to have the pleasure of being at the right place and the right time when they were both doing what they both do best, inspire students for a better tomorrow and a world of possibilities!