Stop assuming without knowing

Lucero Rea

Everybody sees things a different way and not everyone understands them or sees the reality of it. Nowadays ignorant people assume things so easily and judge by peoples actions based on their past encounters.

I really despise the simple thing of assuming, nobody absolutely knows what is going through your mind and starts interpreting, since apparently that’s what society does best.

I live a good life if you ask me and I may do things that seem wrong but never with a bad intention.

Our world would be a better place with more individuals trying to see the good than the bad.”

— Lucero Rea

Our world would be a better place with more individuals trying to see the good than the bad. I am guilty of sometimes being this kind of person but when I’m in their shoes I would really like for someone to understand my situation.

I would rather have someone come and ask me what’s really going on rather than them coming up to me with problems. I understand sometimes it’s not the right time to act the way you’re acting but nobody has the right to assume anything and say it to your face, keep your own thoughts.

I’ve realized that not everything is easy in certain situations I’ve encountered ,but even though I did bad choices and turned them into something worse you as an individual know what will do.

Fix what you got to fix first and don’t “postpone” for something less of a problem.